Thursday, June 4, 2009

spm c0ming s00n... +U+U <^v^>

wa,
since the mid exam until nw,
i til hvn update my bl0g 0...
haiz...
sry le...
really,
these exam was giv 0ut mny tr0uble t0 me...
make me s0 tension everyday,
make me s0 unhappy everyday,
make me s0 busy everyday...
n s0o000o 00oon...
haiz...
nw,
i til cnt b relax,
cuz after these mid year exam,
d 0ther TRY EXAM is c0ming so0n,
wa, s0 stressful...
ai,
i sh0uld b hard m0re le...
cuz d0n 1 study the F6...
i wanna g0 t0 study the f0undation directly...
i d0n wan study in here anymore...
i wanna leave 0ut here...
fren, kambatik le...
spm c0ming s00n...
d0n keep 0n playing, kidding, eating le...
haha...
sh0uld b m0re hardw0rking le...
cuz the time is nt waiting 4 any ppl include urself...
b hard in tis few m0nth...
after the spm is 0ver,
den we jus cn relax le...
wish 0 my frens are all in wel,
gt the best result in own exam...
KAMBATIK ba...
+U+U