Wednesday, August 18, 2010

14th of August- for my 2 beloved frens

814, is an important day for me...
it represent my 2 beloved frens' birthday...
who r SK- my best best best bro in my hometown~ haha
wing- my gud fren in TOA~ lol...

so tht, wing siii, happy birthday lor... wish u pretty 4ever...^^
hope u cherish the musical box so~ i luv tht song actually~ haha~
we help her celebrate in my house, but b4 it, we heard tht tis year she cnt make her bday so "grand", hence we jus giv her a little bit surprise~ haha~

besides tht, i hav gone bac to my hometown to celebrate wif my bro... he quite nervous(actually is pai seh la, haha) when he seeing me... for his present, i really don noe wat should i buy for him... when i shopping in pyramid, i gt an idea... i found tht he din't hav any watch beside him... therefore, i decided to buy the watch for him, wakaka~ nice enuf, i luv it(thx for Sharon n Wing so, help me to choose it after i decided some pattern)...











all of these were the pic of the watch~ luv it again~ haha~

at nite, we have a small party wif him at his cousin shop~ it was funny n happy enuf~ unfortunately, his gf cnt attend it cuz goin to exam, if nt sure high again~ haha~ lol~ lets take a look la~ =)
SOON's bday cake~
happy~
funny~
he's embarrassing~ haha~
get wishes 1st~ blek~
lol... eat cake lor~
who wan b the 1st?
SOON & ME~
Happy Birthday lo~^^
memorable... amazing~ haha~ i luv the party so much~ hope we guys frenship 4ever... and also, handsome d, wish u success in ur future, n don often say tht "XXXX" to me d~ wakaka~ u understand wat i means d, BRO SOON~ lol~ xP =) +U~