Wednesday, March 4, 2009

un4getable day...



4thMarch2009 Wednesday
2day of tis year, cn said was a special, happy n unforgetable's birthday 2 me... cuz tis year gt mny friends celebrated it wif me.... haha, i really sincerely 2 thx 4 u o... THX...
Early in the morning,i felt really tired n no mood 2 sch...cuz yesterday was mny friends sent the msg 2 blessing me, den make me tired oso...(the birthday man should gt tis treatment ma...) B4 tht, i study as usual(cn say tht time i gt sth 4gt 2day is my birthday ady)... but, my friend-YANG often help me "sent" the news 2 other ppl. tht time i felt him y so 'kei po' a?! but i changed my mind immediately cuz i noe he jus care about me... the news was unconsciously sent 2 the teacher's ear-- tht En.Saravanan... when he heard about 2day was my birthday, den suddenly suggested 2 whole class 2 sang the birthday song 2 me...(but was after his period la, haha) walau, tis action made me so shy...
'Happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 leslie, happy birthday 2 u....' When tis vry common birthday song was sang from the mouth of my classmate, i felt so happy at tht time, cuz it include o my classmate's blessing... really, i really vry happy n i would nt 4gt tis event...... In addition,b4 the period of recess time, i was received a vry vry vry touching gif from my best bro S.K(secret... guess urself)... although tht was jus a t-shirt(but is vry expensive 1 o--ADIDAS lei), but i really like it 2... after tht, i oso received the present from other friends tht was PEI WEN(5s2) them n SU HUI(5s1) them... the present of pei wen include mny blessing sentences while su hui them once was a watch n wallet... i was vry happy cuz they til remember me, haha... n thx 2 upon u o... on the las period, wawa, tht was a vry big surprice 2 me.... JUNG SEM n JUN WEI them n so on classmate was bought a large birthday cake 4 me... wa, so surprice... they feel happy 2 me 2.... they brought the cake from outside wif the birthday song... mny ppl was seeing at outside oso cuz tis action was vry "hong dong"... teacher oso came 2 scoled them cuz vry noise but they don care about her.... haha, so naughty 2 them... they sang the song 2 me den i cut the cake 2 them... wa, so delicious o cuz above it was spread by mny mny chocolate........u 1? i cut 4 u... haha.... ai, i think i cshould end the event in sch ady... cuz it was jus a long story 2 me...
After arrived my home, i wrapping off o the gif... wa, i.. i... vry vry vry vry vry surpriced 2 my best bro S.K but nt b'cos his gif while was inside the gif gt a small book... i started reading it after finished ate the lunch... i cnt believable 2 him cuz he was writing sth tht was he would nt 2 in his life... when i read some part in the book, my tear was came out from my eye suddenly... i felt vry touching 2 him.... inside it was writing about the process of us recognised since nw... he til remember tht second tht minutes tht hours tht date tht month n tht year... inside the book vry vry vry vry vry vry vry............x1000000 touching n cause me 'weeping' again was the--"U R MY BEST FRIEND THT I RECOGNISED IN TIS WORLD N THE REAL FINE FRIEND THT CNT USE MONEY 2 BUT ONCE!!!.................................' ( sry... i cnt write more ady cnt 1 weeping again... inside gt some secret between us) actually, i oso vry thxful 2 god cuz gt a best bro like u... i wil cherish our frindship 4ver until died... i promis tht wil nt 4gt the time was we happy n sadness... i wil hold on it...