Sunday, March 14, 2010

wat happen..? T.T

i~ really tired at all~
since the result came out,
u til hvn rpy me any msg although i hd sent a lot msgs for u~
guy, wat happen btw u n me?
izzit u angry at the matter tht i teach u on BM subject,
finally it cause gt like suck result?
haiz~ may u giv me some respond,
i really don noe wat was happen?
since jus now Poh called me,
i jus noe tht when u noe ur bm gt D gred,
u felt sad n try to cry in sch...
i was vry hurt tht abt ur tis action...
don like tis,
all was over...
look forward pls, tis was jus most important...
don jus stay on tis moment!
besides tht, u tis action hv giv me some kink,
is really tht u wan to make our frenship b broken?
the strength btw our frenship is really so weak?
or else...
anyway, i hope tht i ll gt ur respond as soon as possible...
i really cherish to our frenship~
sincerely~