Monday, November 14, 2011

Exhibition Photo

These all was my final project of my Digital Photography subject.
My male model: Pika Yo
My female model: Xiao Qinz
Title of the project: A Rigor Couple
Description: Basically, this series of photos is about a couple which is rigorously and intimacy. Have you even notice that most of my photography are middle close up shooting? The purpose for me to do that is because lots of the sweetness of a couple is from their face instead of the body language. 

The only real sweet is from the deep of heart, and show in a smile.






Specially thanks to their cooperation=)
Hope you guys enjoy in the photoshoot so=)
















Below this was the photo that shoot by our lecturer- Helios Loo.
We took it after our final presentation.=)

MM1001-1&2, Final Presentation and Exhibition on Digital Photography at Exhibition Gallery
To view the VR shot, go to:
http://www.heliography.com.my/mk2/vr/mm1001.html

"To interact with VR shot,
- Hold left click on mouse and interact on screen for panning movement
- Press keyboard arrow keys for panning movement
- Shift key to zoom in, Ctrl (Windows) / Apple key (Mac) to zoom out"