Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Future Study Plan

Actually, I have planned this before,
wish to go to Australia for my future study.
Get influence from my dad's friend,
a guy who really success.
He's told me lots of his experiences,
and how he plan for his future.
I really admire him and what he had now.
A target, cause he get his 1st car MERCEDES C-class at his 32ages.
Using his 5years after he graduated from Taiwan to get to the post of Director in his company.
He, really a person that influenced me lots.
A day when I met my Ad classmate,
knew she has the detail from our college executive.

University in UK

Course Price, EXPENSIVE!

So, today turn me go there and ask for it.
Tracy Yuen, our college senior executive.
She has explained lots U for me in others countries such like UK, NZ, AUS...etc.
Of course, my 1st choice of U is Aus,
but after she explain the price of Swinburne,
I'm shock cuz the price is really freaking EXPENSIVE!
is about RM130000++ for entire course and living expenses.
Pengsan lo@@
UK just need only RM80000++.
I attract to the University of Herfordshire in UK,
cuz it sponsor £2000(RM10000++) for each student whos CGPA get 3.5 and above.
I have almost reach 3.5!!!
Unfortunately Swinburne didn't provide this kind of offer.
A big HAIZ!
Anyway, everythings has to discuss with my parents 1st,
still got 1year to go.=)
jiayou lea^^