Friday, November 4, 2011

Sem Break!

Just finish the semester of year 2 sem 3.
Is freaking so fast.
Holidays is coming, but have no ideas what to do actually during this sem break.
Don't wish to wasted it, so have thought of to go to find a job, learning English(cuz I'm poor of it)...
Have read through so much times when press sent to my house,
but i gained nothing. (finding job, but seem like my hometown is not so popular to it.)
Mum has asked me why don't work at Selangor area,
I have said:" Don't like it, no transport and i hate "TRAFFIC JAM"!"
so, have to find again as conclusion.
Besides that, think to have some English lesson.
Yes, I found it finally when my mum passed the catalog to me,
a place which I have learnt Autocad before,
should be quite familiar to me so.
Therefore, these 2 should be the things I must done during the sem break.
Yeah~